Flexible wood fiber panel density 50 Kg/m³.
The wood fibers FiberTherm Flex 50 are flexible panels with a reduced density and a very low thermal conductivity, suitable for compression and ideal to insulate roofs, walls, cavities and intermediate floors in a completely natural way.
The wood fiber panel FiberTherm Flex 50 is a flexible insulator, suitable for compression and ideal for insulating roofs, walls and intermediate floors in a completely natural way. FiberTherm Flex 50 has all the advantages of a natural material such as wood and is also breathable and hygroscopic, allowing the realization of isolated environments with high living comfort, where there is a natural regulation of internal humidity.
The wood fiber flexible panel FiberTherm Flex 50 contributes considerably to improving the quality of life, both for the thermal comfort it is able to guarantee, and for the sustainability of this material. The product uses an exceptionally high proportion of renewable raw materials; its production and its installation generate very few substances harmful. In fact the only raw material used is a wood coming from thinning and untreated sawmill cuts. No binders containing formaldehyde nor PMDI are used during its production. The material is also guaranteed by constant checks carried out by external bodies, which attest to its high quality.
With FiberTherm Flex 50 it is possible to contribute considerably to the improvement of the quality of life within the walls of the house, because its characteristics of perfect insulation guarantee comfort and warmth to the indoor environment during the winter. Excellent structural thermal insulation is obtained and the building is provided with the required insulating protection at the level of walls, floors and roof. Thanks to its low thermal conductivity and its high thermal resistance, FiberTherm Flex 50 protects your living environments even from the summer heat. The low density, approximately 50 kg/m³ and the high specific heat, 2100 J/kgK (more than double the mineral wool), prevent heat from entering even during the hottest days. In this way you can enjoy a pleasant sleep, even under the roof.
The wood fiber insulating panel FiberTherm Flex 50 is excellent also as acoustic insulation.
• ductile insulation panel, suitable for compression;
• tested dermatologically, with no negative effect on the skin;
• easy installation;
• adapts easily to the shapes of the profiles, thanks to its high compression capacity;
• excellent insulating properties, both in summer and in winter;
• breathable, favors a comfortable and healthy environment;
• recyclable, ecologic, environment-friendly;
• building material tested and authorized according to current European standards.
The wood fiber insulating FiberTherm Flex 50 panel is suitable for any type of thermal and acoustic insulation which requires the use of a flexible material, such as:
• insulation of cavities in partition walls, floors and beams;
• insulation of beams under main supporting structures;
• insulation that requires a material that adapts to the shapes of the profiles, especially for curved and non-rectilinear surfaces;
• insulation between rafters, or between beams for floors;
• ceilings insulation.
The wood fiber panels FiberTherm Flex 50 are characterized by:
• effective protection against the summer heat thanks to the remarkable intrinsic insulating properties;
• opening to the diffusion of water vapor that contributes to the realization of transpiring buildings;
• high capacity for absorbing ambient humidity, a natural hygrometric regulator system;
• quality assurance, thanks to continuous checks and tests carried out according to current European standards.
|20 mm||1220 x 575||1,00||24||10||168,4||approx.186|
|30 mm||1220 x 575||1,50||16||10||112,2||approx.186|
|40 mm||1220 x 575||2,00||10||12||84,2||approx.186|
|50 mm||1220 x 575||2,50||9||10||63,1||approx.186|
|60 mm||1220 x 575||3,00||8||10||56,1||approx.186|
|80 mm||1220 x 575||4,00||6||10||42,1||approx.170|
|100 mm||1220 x 575||5,00||4||12||33,7||approx.170|
|120 mm||1220 x 575||6,00||4||10||28,1||approx.175|
|140 mm||1220 x 575||7,00||4||8||22,4||approx.160|
|160 mm||1220 x 575||8,00||3||10||21,0||approx.170|
|180 mm||1220 x 575||9,00||3||8||16,8||approx.190|
|200 mm||1220 x 575||10,00||2||12||16,8||approx.200|
|220 mm||1220 x 575||11,00||2||10||14,0||approx.170|
|240 mm||1220 x 575||12,00||2||10||14,0||approx.175|
|Fire reaction according to EN 13501-1||E|
|Coefficient of thermal conductivity λD W/(m∗K)||0,038|
|Specific heat J/(kg∗K)||2.100|
|Resistance to vapor diffusion μ||1÷2|
|Hydraulic resistance relative to the length (kPa·s)/m²||≥5|
|Thermal resistance RD (m²·K)/W||0,50(20) / 0,75 (30) / 1,05 (40)
/1,30(50) / 1,55(60) / 2,10(80)
/ 2,60(100) / 3,15 (120) / 3,65 (140)
/4,20 (160) / 4,70 (180) / 5,25 (200)
/5,75 (220) / 6,30(240)
|Manufacture controlled according to the standard||EN 13171|
|Identification code||WF - EN 13171 - T3 - TR1 - AF5|
|Waste code (EAK)||030105/170201|
Internal thermal insulation wall system with BetonWood cement bonded particle boards filled with flexible insulating wood fiber FiberTherm Flex on wooden structures.